A parent's role in their child's education. Parental encouragement and support for learning activities at home combined with parental involvement in schooling is critical to children's education. ... They enlarge parental and community capacity; they create conditions in which children learn more effectively.Ongoing research shows that family engagement in schools improves student achievement, reduces absenteeism, and restores parents' confidence in their children's education. Students with involved parents or other caregivers earn higher grades and test scores, have better social skills, and show improved behavior.The Roles of Being a Parent. ... The main idea is that parents must be child centered and should aim to optimal growth and development of their children, to help them have satisfactory biological, social, psychological and emotional growth.
Parents play a very crucial role in their child's upbringing including education. The interest and involvement of the parents and their efforts to understand and support the objective of the school is imperative to the growth and development of the school.
Reques to parents- :
1) The School Dairy is an effective medium of communication between Parents and teacher.
2) Parents are requested to meet the concerned teachers with rehard to the progress of their children whenever requested by the Teacher.
3) Parents are requested to strictly adhere to the timing given by the school for the parents Teachers Meetings.
4) Parents are requested to notify the School authorities of any change in their address / telephone number.
5) Parents are requested to ensure child's complete recovery before he/she is sent to School after illness.
6) Parents are requested to fill the absence record in the School Dairy when their child absence from School.
7) Parents will not be allowed into the school campus without prior appointment during school hours. This is to ensure the safety of children and prevent strangers from walking into the school premises.
Kadam Patil English Medium School